A special issue on «Herbal Treatment for Lyme Disease» was published by the Journal of the American Herbalists Guild (AHG) in the autumn 2013. Editor Anne de Courtenay.
The issue features the following articles on Lyme:
- A Lyme Disease Primer Rebecca Snow
- Treatment for Lyme Disease with Liposomal Vitamin C, Diet, Neurotransmitter Support Supplements, and Herbs Althea Northage-Orr
- Considerations in the Clinical Treatment of Lyme and Its Coinfections Stephen Harrod Buhner
- Treatment of Lyme Disease with Teasel and other Herbs Matthew Wood
- TCM Protocols in the Treatment of Lyme Disease Brian K. Weissbuch
- Lyme Disease Case Study Julie McIntyre
The Journal is for sale to non-members of the AHG.
Please see JAHG Issues and Sample Articles.
Website: The American Herbalists Guild
Links updated 22.12.2021